About This Blog

This blog is to share with you some of the highlights of my visits to Hawaii and miscellaneous Hawaiiana. Hawai'i has had a great impact on my life. To see more on why I keep this blog, see: The Impact of Hawai'i in My Life.

Also, check out the Hawaiian Trivia Quiz.

1/7/09

What I Would Do on the Dream Trip to Hawaii

Day 1-5 on Maui:
Stay in a nice home in Hana, hikes, beaches and waterfalls

Day 6-9 on Maui:
Stay at a nice resort in Wailea area, beaches and snorkeling

Day 10-12 on Molokai:
Stay at nice resort in Maunaloa, explore the island

Day 13-17 on the Big Island:
Stay at nice resort near Hapuna Beach, explore the island

Day 18-22 on Kauai:
Stay in nice home in Hanalei area, hike Kalalau, beaches

Day 23-26 on Kauai:
Stay at nice resort in Poipu area, beaches and snorkeling

For what to do, I would be using the Revealed guidebook 'blue bibles' as guides.

No comments: