About This Blog

This blog is to share with you some of the highlights of my visits to Hawaii and miscellaneous Hawaiiana. Hawai'i has had a great impact on my life. To see more on why I keep this blog, see: The Impact of Hawai'i in My Life.

Also, check out the Hawaiian Trivia Quiz.

7/9/11

Kaua'i Island of Love


















Kauai, island of love
Lovely princess of the islands
Kauai, island of love
Listen, can't you hear her calling

Aloha welcome my love
Her palm trees gently do the hula
While her slaves, the waves
Rush in to kiss her shores

Heaven is another name for
Kauai, island of love

As sung by Elvis Presley in "Blue Hawaii"

Go to:
"Blue Hawaii" with Elvis Presley: Scenes and Songs
------

See also the following blog posts on the Island of Kaua'i:
My Tips for Visiting Kaua'i
Beautiful Kaua'i song and lyrics
Hele on to Kaua'i lyrics
My Favorite Island: Kaua'i
My Journey to Kalalau

No comments: