About This Blog

This blog is to share with you some of the highlights of my visits to Hawaii and miscellaneous Hawaiiana. Hawai'i has had a great impact on my life. To see more on why I keep this blog, see: The Impact of Hawai'i in My Life.

Also, check out the Hawaiian Trivia Quiz.

6/29/12

Ku'uipo, My Sweetheart lyrics



As sung by Elvis in "Blue Hawaii"

Ku-u-i-po I love you more today
More today than yesterday
But I love you less today
Less than I will tomorrow
See the sweet Hawaiian rose
See it blossom see it grow
That's the story of our love
Ever since we said hello

As the years go passing by
We'll recall our wedding day
I will be there by your side
You will always hear me say
Ku-u-i-po, you're my Hawaiian sweetheart

See movie clip at:
"Blue Hawaii" with Elvis Presley: Scenes and Songs

No comments: